Ping G25 Individual Iron with Graphite Shaft - Black Dot
The thin top line and moderate offset of the Ping G25 Individual Iron with Graphite Shaft provides a look which appeals to a wide variety of golfers looking for a game improvement model. The sole widths vary (wide to narrow) from the 3-iron through pitching wedge to provide higher-launching, more forgiving long irons, and short irons with added playability and control.
The re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP) is lower than the G20 and integrated into the sole to lower mass and position the center of gravity for high-launching, forgiving results. Support bars align with the impact area to ensure a solid feel and distance control throughout the set. An elastomer cavity badge helps improve feel.
- Long-iron forgiveness, short-iron control
- Sleeker profile, narrower sole
- Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP)
- Stabilizing bars for distance control
- 17-4 stainless steel with elastomer cavity badge